I first started my journey into the world of digital marketing and entrepreneurship at the age of 15 by going through a weekly mentorship program which helped me build a business selling ebook on how to potty train your puppy.
Since then I’ve worked freelance, in-house, agency-side, and now run my own marketing agency.
Throughout my journey, I’ve had the amazing opportunity to work with some really cool brands including:
- MindGeek (the folks behind PornHub)
- Tim Hortons
- American Home Shield
- Bin There Dump That
- Common Desk
Outside of the world of marketing, I spend my time running and training for my next marathon.
- Managing Partner – Kogneta (current)
- SEO Account Manager – Catalyst Canada
- Lead Web Designer – MobilityGo.com
- Search Engine Marketer – MindGeek
- Digital AnalystDigital Analyst – Panaxion
B.A., Economics, Concordia University (2014)